KOC AS organizes an online workshop: How to positively influence employees in emergencies
- 24. March 2020
- Nets news
Leadership is especially sensitive in the current crisis situation and requires special knowledge, which is why we organized a free online workshop for you this week in cooperation with the Zavod Duktus . At the workshop, we will introduce you to methods and techniques with which you will be able to positively influence both members of your team and customers, and you will also learn how to build trust and deal with stress before it escalates into burnout.
The online workshop will take place live on Thursday, March 26, between 9:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. It is recommended that more employees in your organization attend the seminar.
Online workshop: How I positively influence my colleagues in emergencies
When : Thursday, March 26, 2020 between 9:30 and 13:00
Where : The seminar will take place online
Registration: fill in the application form
Instructions for access: instructions will be sent to the registered email before the start of the workshop
Objectives of the workshop:
- Get to know the principles of effective emergency management
- Increase awareness of how our mood affects co-workers and caregivers
- We will learn some effective strategies to improve emotion management in the workplace
- How to strengthen flexibility in a team in stressful situations
- Get to know the conditions for the development of burnout and develop strategies for timely prevention of burnout
- EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT
- The importance of proper information, what employees need in an emergency, the emotional state of the team and how to effectively positively influence it
- HOW CAN I MANAGE MY MOODS?
- Awareness of one’s moods, recognition of the emergence of productive and unproductive emotional states and the influence of moods on interactions between co-workers – according to the Genos methodology
- BUILDING BLOCKS OF A POSITIVE WORKING ENVIRONMENT IN THE HOMES OF THE ELDERLY
- Recommendations for maintaining a positive attitude, regardless of the circumstances.
- Practical examples to strengthen the stability of the individual.
- COMMUNICATION AND TRUST
- The importance of communication for establishing and maintaining trust with care recipients, relatives and other stakeholders in the nursing home system. What determines the level of trust, the impact of internal communication on the external. The impact of information on trust.
- Resolving tensions in a timely manner is key to long-term good relationships.
- STRESS AND BURNING
- How we deal with constant change, with greater workloads (physical and mental).
- Reasons for the occurrence of stress, understanding the stress mechanism and the strategy for developing flexibility, which allows us greater tolerance to stress. From stress to burnout – how to break the negative spiral in time.
Since 2007, Zavod Duktus has been supporting employees in the development of communication skills, leadership, teamwork, stress management,… in various organizations.
Reference: http: // zavod-
- Helena Jurca (Business coach, career coach, SDI moderator, external ISO auditor, StoneBow group trainer, Profiles International PXT interpr., Moderator of System layouts in org. According to the method of Bert Helinger, Points of You 1.0
- Mojca Justin (business coach, moderator of system organizational layouts)
- Anita Ličen Žagar (NLP trainer, Profiles Int. PXT interpret., Transaction analysis practitioner)
NovicePrikaži vse novice
In the tender for co-financing the establishment and operation of competence centers for…
Accelerating internationalization of small and medium enterprises with growth and innovation potential…
NETS participated in a delegation to Istanbul, where we introduced ourselves to…
NETS has obtained ISO 14001 certificate.
NETS has obtained ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certificates.
For the NETS EXCELLENCE project, we received recognition from the Association of…